0

Cedarburg 1946-1964: Chapter Five

◄ Back To All Albums ◄ Back To Thumbnails View slideshow of other photos in this album
Thumbs up C&G Motor Sales building front.

C&G Motor Sales

C&G Motor Sales occupied this building before moving to Highway 57 in Grafton. The building was demolished in the 1950s to make room for the First Ozaukee Savings Bank building at the corner of Washington and Mill Street.

View Full Size