Cedarburg 1946-1964: Chapter One

◄ Back To All Albums ◄ Back To Thumbnails View slideshow of other photos in this album
Thumbs up This view from the tower of the old firehouse shows the heart of downtown Cedarburg and a few new additions to the west.

A View From the Top

The Hacker School was built in 1950. The new high school had already been built on Evergreen Boulevard, but the addition to this school was not yet in place. The First Immanuel School had been built, but the gymnasium addition had not been constructed.

View Full Size