Where to Apply?

Marriage license applicants can apply by appointment at:

Ozaukee County Administration Building (Downtown)
County Clerk’s Office, Room 128
121 W. Main Street
Port Washington, WI  53074
(262)284-8110 or (262)238-8110

Show All Answers

1. Where to Apply?
2. When to Apply?
3. What is Required to Apply?
4. What is the License Fee?