What if there are no forms for my situation?

You should search for an appropriate form on the Wisconsin Court System website. There may not be a standardized form for your situation. In most cases, the Judge or appropriate court office will allow you to draft a form or letter indicating the facts about the situation, including whether you are trying to do something based on a previous case you've been involved in, what you would like the court to do, and your reasons for asking. Sometimes, you may need to consult with an attorney or legal assistance center to make sure your drafted form or letter is complete and formatted correctly. Please note that the pages of any submitted forms must be no larger or smaller than 8.5" x 11" and must include your case number.

Link to wicourts.gov for forms.

Show All Answers

1. Where can I obtain a transcript of my hearing?
2. How long are case files kept?
3. How do I find my case number and case information?
4. How do I get copies of documents in a case file?
5. I received a traffic citation. What should I do?
6. I wish to contest my citation, what do I do?
7. Can I request Clerk of Circuit Court office staff to change my court date?
8. I didn't show up for court. What happens now?
9. I have a warrant, what should I do?
10. My driver's license has been suspended because I didn't pay my fine. What should I do?
11. How can I reopen my civil traffic or forfeiture case?
12. How do I get a lawyer?
13. I posted bail. How do I get my bail money back?
14. Why was my State tax refund intercepted?
15. How do I satisfy a judgment for a debt discharged in bankruptcy?
16. How do I exempt my vehicle from an ignition interlock order?
17. Where do I get forms to file for post-judgment actions in family?
18. Where do I get forms to file for divorce?
19. Where do I get forms to file a small claims action?
20. I can't make my court date. How do I reschedule a court date?
21. What if there are no forms for my situation?
22. What form do I use that allows a party dissatisfied with the results of a hearing before the Family Court Commissioner to request a new hearing on the same issues before a circuit judge?
23. How can I appeal a circuit court decision?