What if I am a Veteran?
The Department of Veteran’s Affairs (VA) provides care in its own facilities to veterans in need of skilled or intermediate nursing care. The VA also provides both skilled and intermediate care to veterans through contracts with community nursing homes.

Show All Answers

1. What does supplemental or long-term care insurance cover?
2. What if I am a Veteran?
3. How do you apply for Medicaid?
4. Who is eligible for Medicaid?
5. What does it cover?