How do I get copies of documents in a case file?

Filed case document copies are available Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. from the public access computers at the Clerk of Courts office at the Justice Center. Document copies can also be requested via email at, by fax at 262-284-8491, or by phone at 262-284-8420. Copies cost $1.25 per page, $1.00 per page for probate records. The cost for certification is $5.00 in addition to the copy costs, $3.00 for probate. There is a $5.00 search fee if a case number is not provided. Fees can be paid over the phone with a credit/debit card.

Show All Answers

1. Where can I obtain a transcript of my hearing?
2. How long are case files kept?
3. How do I find my case number and case information?
4. How do I get copies of documents in a case file?
5. I received a traffic citation. What should I do?
6. I wish to contest my citation, what do I do?
7. Can I request Clerk of Circuit Court office staff to change my court date?
8. I didn't show up for court. What happens now?
9. I have a warrant, what should I do?
10. My driver's license has been suspended because I didn't pay my fine. What should I do?
11. How can I reopen my civil traffic or forfeiture case?
12. How do I get a lawyer?
13. I posted bail. How do I get my bail money back?
14. Why was my State tax refund intercepted?
15. How do I satisfy a judgment for a debt discharged in bankruptcy?
16. How do I exempt my vehicle from an ignition interlock order?
17. Where do I get forms to file for post-judgment actions in family?
18. Where do I get forms to file for divorce?
19. Where do I get forms to file a small claims action?
20. I can't make my court date. How do I reschedule a court date?
21. What if there are no forms for my situation?
22. What form do I use that allows a party dissatisfied with the results of a hearing before the Family Court Commissioner to request a new hearing on the same issues before a circuit judge?
23. How can I appeal a circuit court decision?