is a historic house located at 13615 N. Cedarburg Rd. in Mequon, Wisconsin. This Greek Revival style house, constructed of fieldstone with a limestone front, was built in 1848 for Jonathan Clark who migrated to the area in 1839. The home was added to the National Register of Historic Places on June 2, 1982. An aggressive preservation and restoration process is currently underway. Open house and private tour opportunities available. "Bringing History to Life Campaign" The Capital Campaign has begun! Help us to save and preserve this historic treasure!