Ozaukee County understands the importance of providing a high-quality comprehensive benefits package to our employees. Please see a summary of our benefits listed below:
Health Insurance (Must work a minimum of 30 hours per week to be eligible)
Ozaukee County's health insurance is offered through WCA-Group Health Trust and is administered through UMR.
- The employee is eligible for Health Insurance on the first day of the month following the completion of two calendar months of employment.
- The pre-taxed health insurance deductions are taken a month BEFORE the premium is due.
- Employees and their dependents, ages two and up, who are enrolled in our health insurance plan and can utilize the Aurora Group Health Trust Clinic at NO COST.
- Basic eye exams are covered under our health insurance plan at NO COST to the employee.
- Only one preventative annual exam will be covered in a calendar year.
To register online to access claims information, to find a doctor in your network or for general assistance with managing your healthcare please see UMR’s website: www.umr.com or contact their customer service at 1-800-826-9781.
Plan Design Information
WCA Group Health works with CVS Caremark to administer the prescription portion of Ozaukee County's health care plan.
For additional information, please see their website: www.Caremark.com or contact the Customer Service Department at 1-866-818-6911.