Flexible Spending Account
Flexible Spending (Must work a minimum of 30 hours per week to participate in both health and dependent care)
Effective January 1, 2022 Diversified Benefits Services (DBS) is our new flexible spending account vendor. Information regarding Diversified Benefits Services can be found by clicking on the following link: Diversified Benefits Services Link
- Diversified Benefits Services (DBS) is our Flexible Spending Account administrator starting January 1, 2022.
- Employees participating in the 2022 Flexible Spending Program will need to register through the following DBS registration link: DBS Flexible Spending Registration Link
- All health care FSA participants will receive a debit card before 1/1/2022.
- As a reminder participants should not use their new cards from Diversified Benefits Services for 2021 plan year expenses. The cards can only be used for 2022 plan year expenses.
- The 2022 Maximum Health Care FSA election amount is $2,850 and the 2022 Maximum Dependent Care FSA election amount is $5,000.
- All of your remaining funds from your 2021 Health and/or Dependent care will be rolled over into your 2022 account with Diversified Benefits Services.
- You will be able to roll-over $570.00 for Health Care FSA from 2022 into 2023, which will need to be used by March 31, 2023.
- You can only enroll in the Flexible Spending during open enrollment.
- A DBS Representative is available to assist you with any Flexible Spending Questions or with enrollment issues and can be reached at 1-800-234-1229.
- Please see the documents listed below for additional information.
2022 Flexible Spending Plan On-Line Registration Instructions
- Pre-Paid Benefits Card - Frequently Asked Questions
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account Information
- Over the Counter Drug and Product Guide
- Dependent Care - Flexible Spending Account Information
- Claim Filing Options Information