The following services have been adjusted due to the public health crisis:
- Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC) services, including Information and Assistance, Long-term Care Options Counseling, Benefits Counseling, Caregiver Support, and Dementia Care Specialist are available by phone, email or virtual platform. Medicare workshops and Memory cafes are now accessible from the comfort of your own homes. The Home Delivered Meal program remains operational. However, congregate meals and other in-person group activities are currently suspended. For more information, please call the ADRC at 262-284-8120.
- Children’s Long-Term Support Services are available remotely and in person depending on needs and availability of services. Referrals continue to be taken by calling Compass at (920) 257-4702.
- Birth to Three services are offered remotely and in person depending on needs and availability of services. Referrals continue to be taken by calling (262) 284-8200.
- Community-based Case Management Services continue with some limited capacity.
- Economic Support Services are available over the phone or online. Lobby services remain available at this time 8am – 4:30p.
- Essential Services such as Adult Protective Services, Crisis Services, Child Welfare Services, and Youth Justice Services remain available with some services being provided remotely or over the phone.
- Child Protection Referrals are taken by calling (262) 284-8200 Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm and your local police department after hours.
- Behavioral Health services for individuals will be provided in a telehealth manner per current regulatory guidance. Group services have been suspended. Injectable medication services will continue as scheduled. All other medication requests should be directed to our Medication Line at (262) 284-8147.
Is to enhance community well-being through supportive services.
Our commitment to the following principles will guide us in achieving our mission statement:
- To acknowledge that each employee is an essential team member in achieving our Agency's mission
- To be good stewards of our available resources
- To encourage decision-making that fosters self-sufficiency and well-being
- To focus on solutions in our working relationships with our colleagues, clients and the community
- To improve continually the quality of everything we do
- To join with our community in an active partnership to address the human service needs of individuals, children and families
- To recognize individual and group accomplishments in support of our mission
- To respect and value the dignity, individuality, diversity and confidentiality of community members, clients and colleagues
- To support personal and professional growth