Foreign Judgments 

A person entering a foreign judgment must provide the Ozaukee County Clerk of Court with the following:

(1)      Notice of Filing Foreign Judgment.

(2)      Affidavit of Identification, including last know post office address, regarding the judgment debtor and the judgment creditor.

(3) Certified copy of the judgment, decree, or order.

(4) Total fees of $20.00 (Filing fee of $15.00; and Docket fee of $5.00 - required for placing the judgment in the public lien index).

You may refer to Wisconsin Legislature: 816.03 for further information.

Please forward the above to:
Ozaukee County Clerk of Circuit Court
Ozaukee County Justice Center
PO Box 994
Port Washington, WI 53074