Department of Motor Vehicles

Please contact the Department of Motor Vehicle website to assist you with the below items. Various other information is also available to help meet your needs, such as:
  • Applying for an occupational license or ignition interlock
  • Finding a suspension on your record
  • Licensing reinstatement
  • Obtaining a traffic record
  • Renewing your license plate