- You are here:
- Human Services
- Heroin Task Force
- AODA Residential Providers
AODA Residential Providers
- Our residential program provides those suffering from alcohol or drug addiction with the fundamental tools of recovery. Nova’s addiction treatment is based on the principles of the 12 Steps of Alcoholics Anonymous® (AA) and Narcotics Anonymous. Click here to view their website.
- Hazelden a part of the Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation, has been saving lives and restoring families from substance abuse and addiction for more than 60 years Click here to view their website.
- Matt Talbot Recovery Services, Inc. offers hope to people of all races and gender.Our Men’s Residential is located in the heart of Milwaukee’s vibrant central city and easily accessible by public transportation, this 26-bed structured living facility. Click here to view their website.
Ministry Behavioral Health
- Ministry Behavioral Health Residential Treatment Center in Stevens Point offers comprehensive drug or alcohol dependency treatment in a residential setting.Click here to view their website.
- Meta House has been blazing new trails in women’s substance abuse treatment since our doors opened in 1963. The agency is noted as one of the first residential treatment facilities in the country designed specifically for women. Knowing that the women served at Meta House want to be good mothers and recognizing that the well-being of children and sobriety of mothers are linked, in 1988, Meta House became one of the first substance abuse treatment centers to include children in the residential setting. Mothers and children live together in our residential facility receiving services simultaneously. Click here to view their website. Brochure l Virtual Tour
The Ozaukee County Heroin Task Force assumes no liability for damages arising from errors, omissions, or services listed on this web page. The Task Force does not recommend or endorse any provider, agency, or resource listed here. The web page is solely for the information of individuals impacted by opiates/heroin in Ozaukee County and is a collection of publicly listed information assembled here for the benefit of the community at the request of concerned citizens. This page is hosted by the Ozaukee County Department of Human Services as a public service to the community and is maintained in collaboration with the many stakeholders represented within the Ozaukee County Heroin Task Force.