Tell us what you think about our web site, our services, our organization or anything else that comes to mind. We welcome all of your comments and suggestions.

Please do not use this form to report emergencies, crimes, accidents or other incidents requiring an officer response. In these cases, call our department by phone or dial 911 in an emergency.

Ozaukee County Sheriff Badge