COUNTY CLERK’S OFFICE
To protect the health of our employees and the public, the Ozaukee County Clerk’s Office has implemented the following changes to operations in response to COVID-19.
Passport acceptance services have been suspended until further notice.
Marriage licenses are being issued by appointment only.
Please call 262-284-8110 or email email@example.com with questions.
The Ozaukee County Clerk's Office is a state constitutional office, with the clerk elected by the people of Ozaukee County.
It is the mission of the County Clerk's Office to provide knowledgeable support for the activities of the Ozaukee County Board of Supervisors, to provide the citizens with responsive innovation, leadership and dedication and to provide mandated functions within the applicable laws.
A Word From the Ozaukee County Clerk
The function of the clerk’s office can be broken down into three major areas: Legislative Support & Administrative Services, Licensing and Elections. Within these three areas, the office is responsible for the provision of record keeping as required by state statutes. The Clerk is the official Clerk for the Ozaukee County Board of Supervisors and its Standing Committees. The office is responsible for issuing marriage licenses and distribution of dog licenses to the municipalities. The office is also a U.S. Passport Acceptance Agency. The Clerk is the Chief Election Official responsible for the administration and execution of all federal, state, county, local and school district elections.
I am delighted that you have taken time to look at our site and hope that you find it useful today and in the future.
Please feel free to contact me with any suggestions you may have as to how I can better serve the citizens of Ozaukee County.
Julianne B Winkelhorst
The office will be closed the following holidays:
- Thursday, December 24, 2020 (Christmas Eve)
- Friday, December 25, 2020 (Christmas)
- Thursday, December 31, 2020 (New Year's Eve)
- Friday, January 1, 2021 (New Year's Day)
- Monday, May 31, 2021 (Memorial Day)
- Monday, July 5, 2021 (Independence Day)
- Monday, September 6, 2021 (Labor Day)
- Thursday, November 25, 2021 (Thanksgiving Day)
- Friday, November 26, 2021 (Day after Thanksgiving)
- Thursday, December 23, 2021 (Day before Christmas Eve)
- Friday, December 24, 2021 (Christmas Eve)
- Thursday, December 30, 2021 (Day before New Year's Eve)
- Friday, December 31, 2021 (New Year's Eve)