0

Cedarburg 1946-1964: Chapter Two

◄ Back To All Albums ◄ Back To Thumbnails View slideshow of other photos in this album
Thumbs up The Interurban running next to Jackson Street.

The Interurban

The Interurban ran along the western edge of Cedarburg until 1948. The first major subdivision, Westlawn, was built in the field to the right in 1953 and 1954.

View Full Size