- Our mission is to provide a safe, sober residence for women in recovery from alcohol or other drug dependency while introducing sober living skills, peer-to-peer fellowship and support, and educational experiences that will aid them in the transition back into their families and communities. Click here to view their website.
- Healing Points mission is to provide a Sober Living Environment (SLE) for individuals to establish foundational support in early recovery as they make the transition to a life of renewal that includes respect of self, other individuals and the community. Click Here
- This is a comprehensive list of all Sober Living Homes services in WI. Click here to view the website.
- Meta House has been blazing new trails in women’s substance abuse treatment since our doors opened in 1963. The agency is noted as one of the first residential treatment facilities in the country designed specifically for women. Knowing that the women served at Meta House want to be good mothers and recognizing that the well-being of children and sobriety of mothers are linked, in 1988, Meta House became one of the first substance abuse treatment centers to include children in the residential setting. Mothers and children live together in our residential facility receiving services simultaneously. Click here to view their website. Brochure l Virtual Tour
- Nestled in an inviting residential neighborhood, Shorewood House offers 50 years of treatment expertise in a newly renovated, 8-bed home located in the Village of Shorewood, Wisconsin. Shorewood, a near suburb located just north of Milwaukee, blends urban amenities with the relaxed atmosphere of a small town. Click here to view the website. Brochure l Virtual Tour
Sober Alternative Living Services
- SALS Sober Alternative Living Services recovery Houses & Coaching provides
structuredhousing with freedom and vital support to the recovering alcoholic or addict for a life free of dependency. The way we accomplish this is through Recovery Housing, Recovery Coaching, Interventions, and Sober Chaperone services. Click here to view their website.
The Ozaukee County Heroin Task Force assumes no liability for damages arising from errors, omissions, or services listed on this web page. The Task Force does not recommend or endorse any provider, agency, or resource listed here. The web page is solely for the information of individuals impacted by opiates/heroin in Ozaukee County and is a collection of publicly listed information assembled here for the benefit of the community at the request of concerned citizens. This page is hosted by the Ozaukee County Department of Human Services as a public service to the community and is maintained in collaboration with the many stakeholders represented within the Ozaukee County Heroin Task Force. Please email suggested resources