The County is pleased to build on its commitment to employee wellness in 2017 by continuing to offer the $1,000/$500 wellness incentive payments to employees who are enrolled in the health insurance plans. Employee wellness is the primary area of focus for our health insurance benefits package. In
2017 the County will build upon and improve our wellness programming in an effort to help you and your families live healthier and happier lives. We cannot do it without your efforts and we are truly appreciative of all you have done to take an active role in you and your family’s health. We have made significant strides over the past six years in our wellness efforts, the costs of treating “lifestyle based” health conditions like, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and obesity have decreased and in turn allowed the county to reinvest in additional programming like the PopSpring Health Risk Assessments and the Oz Health clinic that were launched in 2015. We have three specific goals in our wellness programming:
- Providing our members with knowledge and a toolbox to be healthy.
- Identifying high and medium risk members and partnering with them to improve their health.
- Continually improving our wellness programming to enhance future incentives.
- The employee and spouse must both individually complete the following to participate in Quarters 2, 4, and 4: online Health Risk Assessment (HRA), tobacco affidavit through the online PopSpring Wellness Portal, and Health Risk Assessment (HRA) before March 31, 2017.
- The employee and spouse must both individually earn 150 points per quarter through PopSpring’s Wellness Points Program.